Standardize your practice’s training for casting and splinting staff with the AAOE Casting and Splinting Program.
- Developed by subject matter experts
- Supported by leading member practices
- Step-by-step instructions on 14 cast and 12 splint procedures
- Professionally produced instructional videos and manual
- Low registration fees, group pricing available!
- Purchase the entire program or customize to your practice
Under the direction of your designated proctor, your staff will learn proper techniques following the instruction provided in a professionally produced manual and accompanying videos. Exams will test their knowledge and a practical portion will test their skills. Once all sections are passed, participants will be sent transcripts specifying which casts and splints they are qualified to apply and remove.
To see which casts and splints are included in this package, click the Course tab!
|Group Purchase 10-19
|Group Purchase 20-29
|Group Purchase 30-39
|Group Purchase 40-99
|Group Purchase 100+
The American Association of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE) would like to thank the Specialized Education Committee and the Subject Matter Task Force for offering their knowledge & expertise for the development of AAOE's Casting & Splinting Program.
AAOE Specialized Education Committee
- Ron Chorzewski, MBA
- David Bereson
- Bart Folse
- Jim Kidd, CMPE
- Jonathan Lucas, MS, ATC, OTC, COSC
- Jason McCormick, MHA
- Jack Morana, DHA, MS, MSHA, FACHE
- Leigha Silvestro, CCMA
- Tammie Simao, CMPE
- Kathleen Snelgrove, OTR/L, CHT
Subject Matter Task Force
- Angel Agus
- Monique Argueta
- Lindsay Boulanger
- Chris Braddock
- Trudy Fisher
- Joe Manso
- Leigha Silvestro
- Hannah Vachon
Total Reviews: 123